This season’s quietest trending color is blush pink, and we’ve totally fallen for everything soft pink and coral – they pair so well with all of the gold and brass we’ve been collecting lately, and conjures up a bit of romance just in time for the chilly months.
1. Dear Santa-dog, please bring me this Blush Leather and Rope Dog Leash from theAtlanticOcean, and the matching iphone case too. I’ve been very very good, though my dog, not so much…
2. I’m obsessed with the work of Kari Herer, someday the Mod-Dogs will commission a custom portrait of our dear dox…
3. Ok, this Pink and Stripes designer dog bed is so droolworthy, I can see it in an urban loft or mid-century decor, and the generous size is a major bonus.
4. And when they’re ready for their treats this fun hand-thrown Treat Jar by Symmetrical Pottery kinda says it all.
5. We had to take this blush pink mania on with some new prints, here’s a mod little westie – do you L-O-V-E?
6. So sweet in cashmere and faux fur, the Luxy Sweater Coat couldn’t be more luxe and snuggly.
7. When your collar needs a little primp, we love these blush pink pet tags at zazzle >